Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs >> Dell Pocket PC

Pages: 1
VirtualCLD

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: New England
X30 Extended Battery and Case
      #12410 - 06/21/04 04:28 PM

I thought I saw this somewhere before, but I can't find a previous post about it in this forum. Maybe I saw it somewhere else. In any case, my question is, are there any cases that fit a Dell Axim X30 with the extended battery, and if so what are they? I beleive the Rhino Hardskin case does not have the room for it, but that's all I remember.

On a side note, is there a differnce in size between the Dell 1800mAh extended battery and the Mugen 2000mAh battery? Does one stick out further than the other is what I'm asking. The review here has a picture, but I'm not sure which extended battery is in the picture (BTW, great review). If you can help me out with that, thank you.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
VirtualCLD

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: New England
Re: X30 Extended Battery and Case [Re: VirtualCLD]
      #12452 - 06/22/04 04:37 PM

So far, according to this thread at www.Aximsite.com (http://www.aximsite.com/boards/showthread.php?s=6ec77f7f74314e758cc1094535b52821&threadid=41556) (is it against the rules to post a link to another forum site? I hope not) the Bellagio Case will fit with extended battery and Piel Frama makes a case for the extended battery. The Rhino Case does not. That's all I've found on my own so far. If anyone else has any personal experience, I'd apreciate the feedback. If I had the time (and if I wasn't lazy) I'd create a list of what cases work (or not) with extended batteries. Oh well.

BTW: Which one is the Vaja?

Edited by VirtualCLD (06/22/04 04:41 PM)

Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Re: X30 Extended Battery and Case [Re: VirtualCLD]
      #12646 - 06/28/04 06:06 AM

Quote:

If I had the time (and if I wasn't lazy) I'd create a list of what cases work (or not) with extended batteries.

If you did, we will post it at the end of this review:
http://www.pdabuyersguide.com/tips/Dell_Axim_X3_cases.htm

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 6494

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage