Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs >> Pocket PC Software

Pages: 1
Moriarty

Reged: 12/18/03
Pocket Excel; want more functionality!
      #13800 - 07/28/04 02:53 AM

Hello,

For me, Excel is like the software version of a Swiss armyknife. I do all kinds of stuff with it and think it's really useful. Combined with my iPaq 2210 it makes a killer combination that I use daily.

However, I feel that they've stripped Excel a little too much, some functionality and many functions I frequently use are missing (for the moment I would have liked the DAYOFWEEK function but there are more functions I miss).

Before doing my own versions of the most missed functions I have to ask; is there any add-on or perhaps a good source of information regarding writing your own formulas, something that would help me doing or even spare me the work...?

Kind regards,
Jens Olsson

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Moriarty

Reged: 12/18/03
Re: Pocket Excel; want more functionality! [Re: Moriarty]
      #13801 - 07/28/04 04:11 AM

Well, calculating weeknum was (of course) rather simple but there are functions I still miss and functionality as well.

For instance, why - just why exclude the possibility to copy a sheet? Create them, delete them, rename them and move them, but not copy them? Makes no sense to me. *annoyed*

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Jacob_Spindel, LisaG, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2906

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage