MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs >> Dell Pocket PC

Pages: 1
punkydoodle

Reged: 08/09/04
Which wireless headset for the X30?
      #14267 - 08/10/04 11:14 AM

I have ordered an Axim X30 (600mhz) and hope that I get it before the end of the decade (they seem to be shipping slowly). I have looked at some posts and read some info on a few bluetooth headsets that are supposed to work on the X30 -- the Jabra and the Logitech in particular.

Mostly I want to use the headset for listening. I don't care about using it with a cell phone. If I could get JUST a bluetooth wireless earphone I would do that. But since I think there is NO such thing, I will get one of the above mentioned headsets.

Which is better for what I need? The Jabra Freespeak 250 or the Logitech Bluetooth?

The review I read doesn't seem to have a favorite pick AND I am only interested in the listening aspect of the headsets.

I'd really like to hear from a few actual users of these units (particularly if the have an Axim X30) and the experiences they have had with them.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Re: Which wireless headset for the X30? [Re: punkydoodle]
      #14308 - 08/11/04 12:15 PM

I use a Dell Axim X30 (624MHz) with the Logitech BT headset because the voice quality is better and the battery runtime is longer.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3496

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage