Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Ask Us!

Pages: 1
antl

Reged: 08/12/04
Psion 5 Color, Running Latest Hard and Software
      #14348 - 08/12/04 08:42 AM

Hi everybody

I just dug out my old Psion Series 5 classic, what a great design it really was.
Is it just me or would it not be the most useful pocket PC in the world if it
had all the bells and whistles these touch screen devices now days.

Bring back Psion

I used Psion Series 5 for years as a word processor and agenda device, believe me, I typed more documents on the series 5 than I ever have on the desk top. That little keyboard with its full keys is as good as it gets at the pocket computer scale. Can anybody tell me why they haven't taken this perfect little package and turned it into the hottest little computer you ever did see.

Imagine a corner to corner High Def full color touch screen, none of the little icons it used to have, all screen. That same full edge to edge keyboard. Running Window or Mac etc. Strong, full magnesium case and keyboard. Wi-Fi Blue Tooth etc. 20gig Internal HD. Fast processor and all the latest mini gear you can have in a pocket PC. All this in the same perfect little clamshell package. HOT or What

Not seeing the Psion 5 for some time I had been sucked into the world of tablet devices without keyboards or with keyboards that look like a calculator from the 80's. Aren?t these manufactures going backwards with the Keyboard thing, Psion produced the best pocket PC keyboard ever with the series 5.

If you haven't used the series 5, find someone with one and take a look. Just imagine all the improvements I suggested and think about it.

Please start a campaign to get the Psion 5 Color produced, I want one.

Your Hopefully Anthony

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1247

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage