MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
gdm7

Reged: 08/16/04
Axim X30 v IPAQ 4150
      #14447 - 08/16/04 10:27 AM

I have been looking for a PDA for a number of months and have narrowed the field to the Axim X30 (624MHz) and the IPAQ H4150.

I would appreciate any straight shooting comments from users who have experience with either model.

As far as I can tell, the units have materially similar specs (e.g. bluetooth and wireless), with the Dell having a superior processor and more memory.

In addition, is anyone aware of new models that will becoming available that are worth waiting for (e.g. IPAQ H6340)?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: Axim X30 v IPAQ 4150 [Re: gdm7]
      #14466 - 08/17/04 03:09 AM

The new iPAQ 4700 will be out by the end of this month, but it will be considerably more expensive than the models you're considering. It has a VGA display which is its big selling point.

The iPAQ rx3000 series models should be out in Sept. and will be more affordable. You can learn more about them here: http://www.pdabuyersguide.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news&Number=13736&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Between the 4150 and the Dell, it's tough choice. The iPAQ is smaller and more attractive but it is also slower and has an older OS than the X30 624MHz.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1639

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage