MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Ask Us!

Pages: 1
Cristina

Reged: 08/25/04
HELP!!!
      #14776 - 08/25/04 04:52 PM

I have been getting this message when I sync my PDA for two of my programs "Attention required" does anyone know what this means??? I have called Dell, and both programs and nothing they tell me to do works. Please help! I am soooooo frustrated!!! Greatly Appreciated...Cristina

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
GregModerator
PDA Addict

Reged: 02/28/02
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Cristina]
      #14893 - 08/28/04 11:52 PM

That usually means that one or more PIM types didn't sync correctly from Outlook (email, contacts, calendar or tasks). There should be further details in the ActiveSync window on your PC which will give further clues as to where the problem lies.

--------------------
Mobile Tech Review
http://www.mobiletechreview.com

Cristina

Reged: 08/25/04
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Greg]
      #15314 - 09/10/04 02:45 PM

it is not my outlook that is the problem it is my programs. I have advantgo and micromedex (drug information program) and they are suppose to sync onto the internet inorder to retreive the latest information and they always say "attention required". I have had my Dell Axim3 for over 1 year and it has always given me this message. I am soooo frustrated. I though Pocket PC would ease my crazy life and it seems to be adding more to my frutrations. pS what is PIM

Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Cristina]
      #15348 - 09/11/04 03:56 PM

Does your Dell get the latest info in AdvantGo anyways even with the error message? It'd be helpful to know which app needs the attention.

PIM stands for Personal Information Management. It usually refers to apps like Contact, Calendar, To Do List (Memo) and Notes.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2640

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage