MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Wireless and Mobile Phones >> Bluetooth

Pages: 1
BTPhil

Reged: 08/26/04
Palm BT Card Not Recognized
      #14820 - 08/26/04 10:37 PM

I need HELP!!! I picked up a Palm BT card from a guy on eBay and he said as far as he knows it was working fine. He could not use it in his T|W so he put it up for auction. When I loaded the software into my m515 with the updates from the PalmOne site it tells me the the card is not recognized when I insert it in the SD slot.

Now I know the SD slot is working because my SanDisk card works fine in it. Palm Canada's phone help was no help. I don't think they want to admit that there is a problem with these cards.

Anyone else experience this problem? The screen reads:

Unrecognized Card
The handheld cannot recognize this card.

What do I do? I have gone so far as to do a total reset of my m515 then install all the programs so that there is nothing conflicting with the BT software.

Help!!!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
t7873004

Reged: 09/18/04
Re: Palm BT Card Not Recognized [Re: BTPhil]
      #15561 - 09/18/04 10:30 AM

I use the Palm BT card in my Tungsten W to succesfully connect to a Motorola 525 mobile and other devices.I had to download the drivers from the PalmOne web site as the ones that came with the card on the CD, were not the correct ones.From what you have stated I would think the BT card you have is unserviceable for some reason. I would test it in another machine before complaining...

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  LisaG, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4297

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage