MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
bitsbucket

Reged: 09/10/04
handwriting???
      #15305 - 09/10/04 04:03 PM

I want the PDA that has the most easy way to enter handwriting....I am looking at the HP 4355 and the Axim X-30.
I like the keyboard on the HP but like the price of the Axim X-30. How do you enter handwriting on the Axim (I want to FAST one!!) can you just write in your own handwriting and have it convert it? or can you enter it as a picture and translate later? I need something that I can enter data on the fly! That is MOST important. The keyboard on the HP seems like the most easy way, but if I can just write normally with the stylus on the X-30 then it would be OK too. I am living in the past with my old Handspring...and DO NOT LIKE the "special" handwriting you have to use to enter data, and the little "keypad" that comes up on the display is too slow...what should I get??? andy recommendations?
Thanks
Bitsbucket

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
bitsbucket

Reged: 09/10/04
Re: handwriting??? [Re: bitsbucket]
      #15307 - 09/10/04 06:39 PM

Come on,,,,,,,anyone?

Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Re: handwriting??? [Re: bitsbucket]
      #15338 - 09/11/04 08:19 PM

You can use an on-screen keyboard or write naturally and the system will turn your handwriting into digital letters. In some applications like Notes, you can just write the notes in your own handwriting and save it that way.

If you want to look into keyboard options, there are some pocket keyboards that can give you similar typing experience to laptop keyboards.
http://www.pdabuyersguide.com/tips/keyboards.htm

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1956

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage