MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
Austin1

Reged: 09/13/04
Ipaq 6315 or Treo 600
      #15452 - 09/14/04 04:58 PM

Hello,
I trialed the TREO 600 last week and currently I have been trialing the new IPAQ 6315. I like working with the HP better, but the size is a pain. As an outside salesman my main concern is having a good cell phone and a good PDA in one. I've owned the PALMS and I currently own the IPAQ 4150 PDA and a basic cell. I know I want one combined device.Web browsing and checking emails are not my highest priority during the day. Good cell phone and a great contact management / calendar device are more important.Very confused, but unfortunately I must choose between the TREO 600 or the IPAQ 6315. Any thoughts?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: Ipaq 6315 or Treo 600 [Re: Austin1]
      #15475 - 09/15/04 02:27 PM

They both do calendar, contacts and reminders very well. The iPAQ really shines for web browsing and emails thanks to the larger, higher resolution display. If those don't matter to you but size does, then you might want to go with the Treo 600. But if you're liking working with the iPAQ better, I'd say go with that, because that counts most of all!

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1861

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage