1. I was origianlly looking at buying a PDA alone such as HP HX 4700, but seeing PDA?s with GPRS and phone built in i.e. Imate PDA or HP 6340 this may provide my solutions!
2. I need a phone for both UK and overseas as I work in 3 different countries and have at the moment sim cards for all 3 countries but not data sim cards. I spend about 4 months a year in each country
3. I would need to use the PDA mainly to pick up emails from web based account such as Hotmail.
4. Is there any way of connecting a PDA with phone built in to a normal analogue telephone line and if so what additional equipment would I need?
5. I am not sure if you need a data contract to access accounts like hotmail? Obviously not spending any length of time in one country I am not keen on being tied to a contract as would not make use of it hence Pay as you go would be preferable.
I am not sure if a normal sim card would access HOTMAIL on models such as IMATE or HP 6340?