Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Ask Us!

Pages: 1
jaded

Reged: 09/29/04
question
      #15912 - 09/29/04 02:45 PM

Hi LisaG,
Since i'm having difficulty even posting an independant message on this site, you may think my request quite premature...
BUT...here goes;
I HAD a PalmVIIx and miss it terribly!
But that's okay since there is so much more available now. It may take me awhile to learn to use all the features but what i want is a new PDA that does it ALL. Meaning: cell phone, (color graphics, the Palm didn't have that but i see that they all do now), e-mail, comfortable typewriter, web, television, radio, camera...
i see now there is music, video and other features available and my son's brother-in-law mentioned a new generation (?) is coming out in about a month.
Anyway...WHAT do you recommend? Should i wait? (i'm without a cell phone for over a month now) If i continue to wait would i be waiting forever as new and better are always coming out? I'm at a total loss and am getting nowhere investigating by myself. I'm not totally computer competent but i DO want it all. Am i asking for too much? I'd so appreciate any input on this matter and any recommendations. I'd love to go get one asap if i knew what i was doing. i'm so glad to have found this site!! as i too am a pda lover!
Thank you so much!!

Edited by Greg (10/01/04 01:23 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: You Must be a Registered User to Post Replies. How to Submit News. [Re: jaded]
      #15970 - 10/01/04 01:00 AM

Well you won't find TV on a PDA yet, but you can add FM radio via the SD card made by iBiz. I'd take a look at the Treo 600 smartphone reviewed on our site. There are rumors of a Treo 650 but no word from Palm yet on when it might come out. So if you don't want to wait another month or two, the Treo 600 might be a good bet, especially with the good prices you can get with activation these days.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1746

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage