MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Announcements & Press Releases

Pages: 1
infinitev

Reged: 07/27/04
Football Director 04/05 Season Update
      #16987 - 11/02/04 02:06 PM

Infinite Ventures, Inc., developer and publisher of PDA and mobile phone games announced the release of the new version of Football Director, the critically acclaimed and premier football management game for Microsoft Pocket PC compatible devices which now includes the new 2004/2005 player, team and season statistics.

Football Director has received rave reviews from fans across the world, including the U.K. where leading broadcaster and football aficionado Danny Kelly says of the game, ?Simple to play, yet as complex as the real thing. The world of Football in the palm of your hand?I played it till my hands bled. This has to be the best small-format football management game ever?so good that I?m going to buy myself a Pocket PC just to play it.?

?Football fans that have discovered Football Director are experiencing the same level of enthusiasm as Danny Kelly,? said Karla Knickerbocker, president, of Infinite Ventures, Inc. ?They?re thrilled to be in control of their own club and they are crazy about taking their team through season after season of training, building and advancing to the top of their league. Leagues that have now been populated by developer RW Software with the latest player, team and club statistics for the 2004/2005 season,? added Knickerbocker.

About Football Director

Football Director is the first football management game that allows players to manage a professional football club on their Pocket PC. Players can make decisions about pre-season, match and cup play, attacking play styles, defensive strategies, formations, and levels of aggression. Create teams with hundreds of real players using 2004/2005 season stats from over 90 real clubs in four divisions.

Football Director is available for ?19.99/?29.99/$29.99. For more information or to purchase the game visit the official Football Director site www.footballdirector.com. For this and other Pocket PC games from Infinite Ventures visit www.portable-games.com.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Tong Zhang, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1541

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage