MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
sli

Reged: 11/21/04
What's the Latest Info on the Asus A730 W?
      #17523 - 11/21/04 09:59 AM

I'll be making a purchase decision for a new PDA in the next few weeks. I have seen Lisa's reviews of the A730 and the IPAQ 4705. Great reviews!! I am also considering the IPAQ 3715. I'd prefer to go with a higher resolution screen if its really higher resolution. The full VGA implementaion seems to have some cons (small letters) but maybe it can be improved in the future. I like the IPAQ 4705, I've seen one at Compusa. However the price is high and to get a 1.2 MP camera is another $100. The ASUS A730 has many of the same features of the IPAQ 4705 plus a camera. I was wondering if anyone has any info on the US price of the A730W and when it will be available. Best info I have is that its going to be in the US market in next few weeks. If the cost is about $500 I'd seriously consider getting the A730W. I'd appreciate any info. Thanks. Sli

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Re: What's the Latest Info on the Asus A730 W? [Re: sli]
      #17641 - 11/25/04 05:26 PM

We haven't heard when is the exact release date. We will let everyone know if we are notified by Asus.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1792

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage