MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Announcements & Press Releases

Pages: 1
MartyLK

Reged: 11/07/04
Watch out for A1 Wireless.com
      #17779 - 11/30/04 06:29 PM

If you are planning to purchase a cell phone with plan, a smartphone with plan and happen upon A1 Wireless.com and are impressed by they're low prices, do yourself a favor: take the money you would spend on whatever it is they have to offer that you want and flush it down the toilet. You will never, ever see any kind of refund from this company.

I had the misfortune of getting sucked into ordering a smartphone w/plan from this company. I later found out that the phone has been receiving terrible reviews and decided to cancel well before the order shipped. That was over 2 weeks ago and every time I call this company's customer service they inveriably tell me " your money will be refunded and you will see in 2 to 3 business days."

They tell me this everytime I call them...about every 2 to 3 business days and I've called them more than 5 times.

Don't let the Better Business Bureau affiliation fool you. This site has no interest in consumer satisfaction.

Be aware.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Tong Zhang, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1671

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage