MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Ask Us!

Pages: 1
praguequest

Reged: 12/07/04
pda n00b
      #17937 - 12/07/04 02:18 AM

hi everyone. so i finally got in sync with the world and am considering a pda...the choices are: zire72 vs. t3. a few questions (forgive if they are silly...i am new to this stuff):
1. is the slider in the t3 just a novelty that breaks quickly or does it actually survive the rigours of everyday use?
2. is the font in the t3 bigger than in the zire due to it's greater display area? or can the font size be changed? the ones i saw at the store had this bold type in the memo and very front page (where it tells you the tasks for the day)section that was really unpleasant to look at. i could not find a font customization prog anywhere.
3. that front page section also looked rab without the zire72's bg image. again i couldn't find anywhere where that could be setup.
4. any way either one of those allows pictures ie. photos, to be transfered to written memos. i've only seen this in the beautiful sony clie th55, but just had to ask here.
5. any pros and cons on the two you guys might have would be awesome.

the reason i ask is that i want the pda to alleviate the stress of remembering everything in my life. this includes a certain aesthatic value to the thing. the zire72 is awesome, but has so little space to actually work. t3 makes that extra (graffiti is it?) area digital, and then extends work area even further. anyway thanks in advance for your help.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: pda n00b [Re: praguequest]
      #18036 - 12/11/04 03:31 PM

The T3 slider is very robust and ours has lasted a year with no problems.

Fonts aren't bigger on the T3. However you can change the font size in many apps on Palm devices.

You can transfer photos to an from the Palm, but there's no way to ingrated them into Memos.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1821

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage