MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Ask Us!

Pages: 1
derrick1985

Reged: 10/06/04
Few questions regarding Bluetooth, Cell Phones, and Dell Axim X30
      #18243 - 12/18/04 09:22 AM

Hi, i'm a PDA n00b, as well as bluetooth n00b as well. I know the basics of what bluetooth is supposed to do, but I need some user answers to my questions.

1st, I am getting a Dell Axim X30 for chirstmas (624) and later I will be purchasing a Bluetooth USB adapter so I can sync/surf with bluetooth, through my computer. also, next year I will need a new cell phone, and I was looking at the Motorola V551, which has integrated bluetooth. Now, can I transfer images (the phone is a camera/camcorder) from the phone, to my ppc, through bluetooth? Also, if i get a wireless headset for my phone (bluetooth one) will it work with both my PC and pocketpc as well?

Thanks

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Kikuchiyo

Reged: 04/15/04
Re: Few questions regarding Bluetooth, Cell Phones, and Dell Axim X30 [Re: derrick1985]
      #18269 - 12/19/04 12:29 PM

Disclaimer: I don't have a BT phone, but I've connected my x30 to a friend's BT phone.

Yes, you should be able to xfer pix & clips from the phone to the Axim via BT. I've done it w/ my friend's phone. As to the headsets, there's a limited # of BT headsets that work w/ the Axim. I've seen a list somewhere, but can't remember where.

derrick1985

Re: Few questions regarding Bluetooth, Cell Phones, and Dell Axim X30 [Re: Kikuchiyo]
      #18282 - 12/20/04 11:36 AM

ok, now what about a BT headset, and the PC?

derrick1985

Re: Few questions regarding Bluetooth, Cell Phones, and Dell Axim X30 [Re: derrick1985]
      #18397 - 12/23/04 09:17 AM

Oh, and one more thing.

Can the Dell Axim be paired with more than one thing? Ex, wanting to surf the next on the dell axim through BT linked to my PC adapter, and a headset?

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2613

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage