Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Ask Us!

Pages: 1
AGENT_SMITH

Reged: 03/09/03
Loc: zion
axim x50 and syncing emergency
      #19442 - 03/04/05 09:43 PM

some body please help, leaving for business in a few hours and need to have this working
i just got dell x50 today, and i cant get ms money, and internet explorer to sync properly. money is installed on the hand held and desktop, and i can open it on both but the actaul files are not transfering, when i run money its just blank , i am running active synce 3.8 the new one and added ms money to the files to sync file folder, but no go also i under stand my favs form IE should transfer and same thing no go with that please please please help, i reallyreally needs thisas i cant take my laptop with me this week
thank you in advance

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
GregModerator
PDA Addict

Reged: 02/28/02
Re: axim x50 and syncing emergency [Re: AGENT_SMITH]
      #19445 - 03/05/05 09:50 PM

Check your ActiveSync settings to make sure that MS Money data is set to sync.

Only bookmarks in the Mobile Favorites folder on desktop IE will be synced. Again, make sure ActiveSync is set to sync Favorites.

--------------------
Mobile Tech Review
http://www.mobiletechreview.com

AGENT_SMITH

Reged: 03/09/03
Loc: zion
Re: axim x50 and syncing emergency [Re: AGENT_SMITH]
      #19446 - 03/06/05 01:17 AM

found out the problem, and this may help others so i will post here , i removed pocket money form laptop and pda, and reinstalled this time i noticed it said that i it did not detect money as an installed program on the laptop, so i removed it again and found out that whn you install pocket money , money must be actaully running on the desk top also, when i did it this way i seperate icon for ms money comes up in the sync list in active sync.

now a new question is there a way to get any upcoming bills to show on the today screen on the pda..the way the balances of accounts does?

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2404

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage