MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums

Games >> iPhone, iPad and Phone Games

Pages: 1

Reged: 04/05/05
N-Gage: Rifts- Promise of Power! site goes live
      #19653 - 04/06/05 06:52 PM

Ok, so the popular story 'Rifts' has FINALLY been awarded a chance as a game.
Now we see this beauty on the N-gage!

Now we have the official minisite up- which can be found here-

On this site, we see developers diarys, screenshots and special wallpaper downloads.

Here are some ss's for the lazy ones of you!

Here is the press release too-

The site will excite and fulfill gamers who are waiting for news of the hotly anticipated game ? the first ever videogame of the world-renowned and much-loved RIFTS pen-and-paper role-playing series from Palladium Books, Inc. In RIFTS: Promise of Power players get a classic mix of real time movement, turn-based combat and a diverse party of adventurers in a variety of 3D environments. The game also comes stacked with multi-player options that make full use of the connectivity features of the N-Gage platform.

The site will feature news, in-game movies of the game for the very first time, a production diary, character bios, FAQs and brand new screenshots. A downloadable demo of the game will be released this summer as well.

Shane Neville, producer of RIFTS: Promise of Power says, ?When the opportunity came to bring RIFTS to N-Gage, I was overjoyed. The RIFTS Megaverse is a great fit for the N-Gage platform. It?s a unique world that has infinite possibilities and endless opportunities for adventure. And it?s never been made into a video game before ? this is both a great privilege and a tremendous responsibility and one that the teams at Nokia and Backbone Entertainment are behind 110%.?

I can tell you now- as a big ngage user, Rifts is gonna rock!

Got gaming news? Send it to

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  JadeDragon, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4684

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at | Privacy statement Go to homepage