MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Games >> iPhone, iPad and Phone Games

Pages: 1
deegg

Reged: 04/05/05
N-Gage: E3 brings some nice surprises!
      #20022 - 05/21/05 10:30 PM

excellent! another years gaming summed up into a 3 day 'bonanza'.

It was a very important time for Gerard Weiner (head of game seciton of Nokia). Every holder of ngage was waiting in anticipation for what was in the future for n-gage. Heres a round up, of what we got!

Pathway to glory: Ikusa Islands

official game page
ikusa island trailer 1
ikusa island trailer 2

I will tell you now, i am very very excited about this game- just like every other ngage holder who has played the original pathway to glory. The graphics have improved, they look a lot less 'pixely', and seem more smooth. The weapons, vehicles, soldiers and maps have changed too. And i think they have kept some from the orignal in too. favourites such as france and south europe 2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Seize

High Seize official game page
high seize trailer 1
high seize trailer 2

Although we already knew of this before E3, we hadnt seen it to this detial. Another cracker from PTG makers 'Redlynx'. Check it out, it is a strategy game with a very 'pirates in the carribbean' theme.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xmen Legends 2

Although, no real information has been released on this. It has been confirmed, and i will inform when something has been released.

Silver redesigned QD

Very little info about this has been released, but ill let this picture do the talking-

BIG NEWS

EVERYBODY PLAYS

OK, so Nokias big announcement for E3 2005. 'Everybody plays'. This is basically, having smartphones being released in the future- with the ability to play n-gage games, and to have the n-gage arena. Now to those reading who havent been interested in n-gage. This is for you. You can have your trendy cameras and everything, but still have the ability to do everything one with an ngage can.
Have a look at these videos. You can probably see what this means, if my explanation wasnt good enough-
everybody plays!
smartphone gaming

Now, look here-
this is what we can expect in terms of next gen smartphone gaming-
look

Here si the conferece- its definetly worth a look,

press conference part 1
press conference part 2
press conference part 3

--------------------

Got gaming news? Send it to gaming_news@mobiletechreview.com

MobileTechReview.com
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/

Edited by deegg (05/21/05 10:39 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  JadeDragon, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5492

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage