Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs >> Dell Pocket PC

Pages: 1
trouville

Reged: 03/30/05
Loc: France
Opera and Firefox have browsers for phone/usb. But not Dell or
      #19611 - 04/01/05 01:32 AM

Opera has a browser for Phones and PDA phones, but specific,And Firefox thunderbird has a portable browser for a USB hard drive angain not for a PDA??

A PDA with Skype and bluetooth make it a great tool for travelling light and staying in touch, So when can we begine configering it? Get rid of blotted microsoft ware install a browser to reformate pages and a small media player such as "billy" www.sheepfriends.com

Many sites such as the herald tribune and go.com simply tell a PDA user to get a new browser!!! Others such as Gardian unlimited and forums automaticaly have PDA configerd pages, Its comfortable to read the morning news not from the cafe paper but from my Dell,while haveing morning coffee.

Has anyone adapted the Opera or Firefox for Dell??

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: Opera and Firefox have browsers for phone/usb. But not Dell or [Re: trouville]
      #20511 - 07/10/05 09:17 PM

Alas, no Opera for Pocket PCs (only Sharp Zaurus Linux PDAs- in fact I'm using a Zaurus C860 and Opera to write this post). NetFront and Thunderhawk are the alternative browswers for PPCs, and both are reviewed on our site.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4098

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage