MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
sambo

Reged: 11/28/05
Re: Thanksgiving Contest: We're Giving Away 3 New Palm PDAs! [Re: LisaG]
      #21866 - 11/28/05 03:57 PM

last thanksgiving, our family had dinner at my mother in laws. they have a piano in the other room. my nephew who is like 5 was in the piano room when my aunt decided to leave him alone to just check on something. when she came back, we heard her screaming b/c the guy took a crap on the piano bench!!! crazy!!!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SkinnyJason

Reged: 11/28/05
Re: Thanksgiving Contest: We're Giving Away 3 New Palm PDAs! [Re: LisaG]
      #21872 - 11/28/05 07:59 PM

Our biggest fiasco wasn't all that big, but it just happened last Thursday.

We have a kitty that is 9 months old. She loves to jump on tables and we are having a difficult time getting her to stop. We were all sitting down to dinner in the dining room when we heard this loud thump in the other room. As Thursday was also my dad's 50th birthday, my mom had a large sheet cake in the other room. When we went to look, we saw one big paw print in the center of the cake going all the way down to the pan. the kitty was nowhere to be found. Evidently, the cat landed with one paw in the cake, realized that she was in big trouble, and pushed back off of the table all in one motion. From what we could see, no other paw ever touched the table or the cake.

We cut one square piece out of the cake (the one she stepped in) and all was well again. Later we found the cat hiding in a corner still licking the frosting off of her paw.

LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Congratulations to our 3 winners! [Re: SkinnyJason]
      #21877 - 11/28/05 11:18 PM

Thanks to all of you who entered with your yummy sounding and sometimes funny recipes (love that hangover cure) as well as stories of things gone awry on Thanksgiving.

And congratulations to our 3 winners: nahum (Palm Z22), AC0CL (Palm Z22) and SkinnyJason (Palm T|X).

Happy, safe and healty holidays to all!

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 61 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 28308

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage