MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs >> HP iPAQ Pocket PC

Pages: 1
ImranAnwar

Reged: 12/31/05
Kudos for great review of iPaq 6515
      #22197 - 12/31/05 02:06 AM

One of the things that curtails the incredible power of the Internet to find objective information is, well, the lack of objective information. Especially bad is the plethora of "reviews" one sees from people who seem to be professional positive reviewers, who probably like to get gadgets from vendors for free or other benefit, and simply write great things about the products.

Michael Thwaite's review of the iPaq 6515 is literally one of the best, thorough, objective and useful reviews I have seen on any product in the longest time. So, I just wanted to praise it here. I can see how many people will find it great to help them decide to buy the 6515 or, as in my case, not to buy it. (I was not keen to join Cingular in the first place, so Michael did not do any harm to them :-) ).

My main reason for getting a PocketPC to supplement the Nokia 9500 Communicator, Sony Ericsson P900 and a Motorola phone were the desire to run Control Vision's AnywhereMap GPS aviation mapping application. The 240x240 screen size renders useless for me the built-in GPS plus that attracted me to this device. Thanks, Michael and MobileTechReview. Keep up the good work.

Regards

Imran
http://imran.tv

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2965

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage