MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
PHONE LAPTOP & TABLET GAMING GADGETS iPHONE & iPAD VIDEOS

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
OmegaMerc

Reged: 03/23/06
Loc: NY - US
PDA with GPS or PDA with Phone?
      #23153 - 03/23/06 02:25 PM

On one hand, there is this great handy PDA+Phone the - XV6700, it has a nice slide out keyboard, decent battery and fast processor, plus all the Windows tools. On the other hand there is the Asus A636, excellent GPS + PDA device featuring things like wifi and decent performance, with excellent battery life and windows tools.

They are both good, but I only can buy one of them for work. My usual work tendancies are going around Manhattan up and down for 8 to 10 hours a day. Recently we are experiencing a boom in work so im way more busy then ever before and I need some kind of organized PDA to keep everything in check, I have also started to visit off sites in NJ and Upper NY which demand a GPS to keep myself found. Is there a GPS + Map addon that I can add to my PDA when I need to know different locations? (if so link!)

I've seen stuff like Microsoft Pocket street and Microsoft Streets 2006 with GPS but im not sure how they communicate (USB?) and if they are pocket pc compatible.

So the true question is which one to go for? Any help apreciated!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2187

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage