MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Accessories

Pages: 1
LeoB

Reged: 06/02/06
Beware Boxwave!
      #24075 - 06/02/06 10:33 AM

Last week I bought a Palm TX to upgrade from my trusty E2. Over the Memorial Day weekend I ordered a case and a couple things for it from Boxwave in Washington state. I just got the standard shipping on the order.

Today I happened to check the DHL tracking on the shipping to see when the order will arrive. I found out that the order was shipped on 30 May, and arrived on 1 June at the DHL facility about 300 yards from the office I'm working in this week in Virginia. However, I called DHL today (2 June) and asked when it would be delivered, and they said it has to sit in their facility until NEXT TUESDAY (6 June) because Boxwave specifically requires DHL to hold shipments until Boxwave's declared delivery date -- regardless of how fast DHL gets it there.

Needless to say, it will be a cold day in Hades before I order anything again from Boxwave.

Leo

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jacob_SpindelModerator
Moderator and writer

Reged: 11/21/05
Re: Beware Boxwave! [Re: LeoB]
      #24116 - 06/06/06 09:33 PM

Editor's Note: This person complained about this issue on a variety of message boards, and ultimately, on another board, BoxWave contacted him personally and committed to resolving the issue.

--------------------
Chief iPod Correspondent
Senior Time Waster
Extreme Moderator
Moderate Extremist
Captain of the Planet Express
Assistant Jedi Librarian
--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Tong Zhang, Jacob_Spindel, LisaG 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4342

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage