MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Wireless and Mobile Phones >> Symbian and Maemo Smartphones

Pages: 1
buttercup

Reged: 08/28/06
Camera phone photo & video uploads and sharing
      #25008 - 08/28/06 05:29 AM

I'm a photo sharing fan so I do a lot of research on free tools (since I'm always low on money ). Came across an interesting product called pixsense. Not sure if anyone's heard of them. I downloaded their free beta app from http://beta.pixsense.com and it works really well for me. I was at my friend's wedding the other day and as I was taking pictures and video clips, it kept uploading it automatically in the background.
I think the coolest feature for me, is how cost-effectively PixSense seems to be about uploading photos and videos. I?m not sure what they?re doing but when I tried using some other services, my data bill on my prepaid plan went to zero really fast. With PixSense, it seems like my data plan lasted 2-3 times as long as with Shozu. I thought PixSense might be doing some sort of compression on the images but the quality of the images doesn?t look like it?s being compressed, so whatever they are doing, they are doing it pretty well.
I'm still an initial user of this service so this is just an beginner's experience talking. Has anyone else used this service before?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4322

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage