General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Phone News: i-mate Announces Four New Windows Mobile Devices
      #25172 - 09/13/06 11:41 AM

i-mate today announced at CTIA Wireless IT 2006 in Los Angeles the launch of four new mid-range hybrid devices to appeal to a wider audience that demand all the benefits of Windows Mobile powered devices at a lower price point.

The i-mate JAQ has everything the busy professional needs to do business on the move in a Windows Mobile powered heavy-duty device. The i-mate JAQ is a quad-band device that operates on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0. The device features a full QWERTY keyboard, 128 MB ROM/64MB RAM, 64k 2.8" color LCD screen, MiniSD memory card expansion, integrated antenna, Bluetooth compatibility. You can read the full specshere.

The i-mate SPL is a great-looking device that will attract professionals that want a stylish device plus the benefits of the Windows Mobile? platform. For business or pleasure, it?s got what it takes for users who want the functionality and features of an affordable Windows Mobile powered device. The i-mate? SPL is a GSM/GPRS tri-band device featuring 128MB ROM/64MB RAM, 65k 2.2? color LCD screen, MiniSD memory card expansion, integrated antenna and Bluetooth? compatibility. You can read the full specshere.

i-mate has also launched two new 3G handsets. The technology allows for download speeds approaching those of broadband connection in your home and/or office while on the go. The i-mate SP JAS and the i-mate JASJAM are the first i-mate devices to feature thumb-wheels for easy menu navigation, allowing users to quickly scroll within their inbox or simply move from one function to the next.

The i-mate SP JAS offers Microsoft Windows Mobile functionality in a stylish and slim mobile phone format, while the i-mate JASJAM is a fully-featured Microsoft Windows Pocket PC, or handheld computer phone and one of the first products in the world to offer 3G (WCDMA), EDGE and WiFi global roaming access. More about the i-mate SP JAS:

Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC
WCDMA/HSPDA: 2100 MHz
GSM / GPRS / E-GPRS: 900/1800/1900MHz
128MB ROM
64MB RAM
Bluetooth Compatible
MicroSD Memory Expansion
65k TFT LCD, 2.2? 240 X 320 resolution
1.3 Megapixel Main Camera and secondary CIF
Front-Facing Camera for Video Calling
Integrated Antenna

The i-mate JASJAM also features a 400 MHz processor for blistering high speed data access and quad band support for global connectivity which will make it the device of choice for business travelers with a need for constant and fast connectivity. More about the i-mate JASJAM:

Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC
WCDMA/HSPDA: 850/1900/2100 MHz
GSM / GPRS / E-GPRS: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
128MB ROM
64MB RAM
Bluetooth Compatible
MicroSD Memory Expansion
2.8? 64k TFT LCD 240 x 320 resolution
2.0 Megapixel Main Camera
Secondary camera for video calling
Integrated Antenna

-----------------------------------------------------

To read our recent phone reviews please visit:

Sony Ericsson W300i
Palm Treo 700wx
Samsung a990
Nokia N73 Smartphone
Nokia E61 Full QWERTY Keyboard Smartphone
Nokia N80 Smartphone with 2 Megapixel Camera
Treo 700p Palm Smartphone
Motorola Q Windows Mobile Smartphone
Nokia N90
BlackBerry 7130e
Sony Ericsson W810i
HP iPAQ hw6915 Mobile Messenger with GPS
LG VX8300
Samsung t509 ultra-slim phone
Cingular 8125 Pocket PC phone
BlackBerry 8700g
Motorola L6
T-Mobile SDA Windows Mobile Smartphone

More News. . .

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 73 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 7073

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage