MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
aknopf

Reged: 12/25/06
what should i buy for a pda with phone?
      #26306 - 12/25/06 11:32 PM

I am so confused. This is what I want. A pda with a phone and a keyboard that you can really type on or to be able to buy one that attaches and I need to be able to dial into my office computer and get my emails and into my server for visual one software. I want it to be fast and to be able to have wifi and get on the internet quickly and into my office computer quickly. I want it to sync outlook contacts. It must have a phone and a good camera. I dont care what it costs. I live in Palm Beach florida and in some of your reviews, i notice it says that sometimes that you dont have good reception or cant get on the internet if some carriers dont work well in your area. Currenly I have a cingular phone but no contract so I CAN GO with any carrier. I was looking at the 8125 and the nokia e62 but it doesnt have a phone. Also, If you buy one that is unlocked how do you sign up for the internet service?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: what should i buy for a pda with phone? [Re: aknopf]
      #26312 - 12/26/06 10:41 AM

Both the Nokia E62 and Cingular 8125 have phones in them. They're certainly worth looking at for the things you need as well as the newer Cingular 8525 which has higher speed data than the 8125 and a 2MP camera for better photos.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2423

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage