MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
annieho

Reged: 04/12/07
PDA Newbie needs help!
      #27336 - 04/12/07 09:29 PM

Hello! I'm obviously new at this whole PDA thing which is why I'm posting here. I was about to buy a Z22 a year ago but then decided it wasn't worth the money but now I want a PDA again. I really think a PDA would be a nice addition to my life...well i hope so. I was also recently looking into the Palm Zire 31. I just wanted to post here to see what suggestions on the market right now people would think would be good.

I am a chronic list maker, especially to-do lists, and I like having my calender schedule with me everywhere I go (so I'm looking for a PDA with good calender organization features) and I'd also like to have a PDA with which i could jot down short notes to myself with. I am looking for a good organizational tool, hopefully one that isn't too expensive.

Some nice features would also be wi-fi,bluetooth and outlook but it's not absolutely necessary. But nice.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: PDA Newbie needs help! [Re: annieho]
      #27349 - 04/15/07 04:35 PM

The Z22 is a great entry-level unit. I'd recommend it over the older Z31 which didn't have a color display or expansion slot.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2698

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage