MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Ask Us!

Pages: 1
stolbdekni

Reged: 07/11/07
Verizon XV6700
      #28040 - 07/11/07 11:38 PM

For the last few weeks I have been having problems with my phone.

When I got the phone I set up my gmail account to forward to the phone, everything worked fine. Then only certain people in my phone's address book were getting my emails (boy did I get in some trouble). The only thing is, is that the emails they were getting were one's that I created from my computer, not my phone. I never wrote one email from my phone.

Since, I have disabled the gmail forwarding, deleted all emails from gmail.com, deleted all the emails from my computer (windows live mail). I have even deleted the contact that it was sending the emails too.

Now, my daughter is getting these emails. The ones that I have deleted days ago! They come the her cellphone as text messages from me, but contain the entire email. As well as getting 16 regular text messages at a time from me when I use the regular text messaging from my phone.

I have checked every feature on the phone that I can think of and I have no forwarding in my email.

Verizon says they have never seen this happen before. I went to the in-store kiosk and they called the company and reset my phone (not a soft reset), but that hasn't worked either.

Has anyone had this problem before? Do I have a gremlin in my phone? HELP!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2191

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage