MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
salmos73

Reged: 09/06/07
Loc: Michigan
Sync with Outlook
      #28475 - 09/06/07 03:01 PM

I currently have a Razr and did have it set-up to work somewhat with outlook using the motorola phone tools. It's kind of a mess because it's not intended that way and the alerts for appointments disables every time I sync it up. Anyway, it has caused me to want to find an actual phone designed to sync with outlook so all my addresses, e-mails, info, calendar, and such are on my phone and I don't need a PDA and a Cell phone. I have Verizon as my carrier so it would need to work with that. I don't NEED the Mp3 player functions or internet at this time, though the Mp3 thing might be really nice if it didn't cost much more. I do enjoy the voice recognition so I can just tell the phone who to call and it does it hands-free. That would be VERY important as many calls are done on the road. Do you have any suggestions as to what might be a good phone for this? I've been looking on e-bay for phones cheaper than verizon sells them and there are some, but I don't know what's better. Thanks for your input.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3170

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage