MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
secrecyguy

Reged: 09/18/07
Loc: Southern California, USA
Qs about T-mobile Wing
      #28565 - 09/19/07 03:44 AM

Hi! I am new here.

I am current Blackberry 8100 user. I may change to a Wing by T-mobile since they lower their price on their Total Internet.

I am not sure if I will do it yet. It's only a thought. I may end up getting the Blackberry 8320 when it comes out next week.

But I just wondering how good is the Wing for T-mobile or should I choose some other Windows device?

If I am going to get a Windows phone, I want to be able to use the word processor and be able to tether to my laptop. (hook up the phone to the laptop to get Internet.)

To my understanding, the Wing can do both of them. And of course, browse the Internet on the phone.

Do recommend the Wing or do you recommend that I get something else?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: Qs about T-mobile Wing [Re: secrecyguy]
      #28566 - 09/19/07 02:24 PM

The Wing is pretty much all T-Mo offers right now in the way of Windows Mobile Pocket PC phones. There are plenty of imports on the market you could use as well, but they do cost considerably more than a Wing with a 2 year contract.

The Wing can certainly handle MS Office documents and tether (albeit at EDGE speeds). At 201MHz, it's not one of the faster PPC phones, but it's adequate. If they have a live one at the store, try it out to get a sense of the speed.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4522

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage