General Discussions >> Announcements & Press Releases

Pages: 1
BoxWave
PDA Addict

Reged: 11/29/04
Loc: Seattle, WA
BoxWave Samsung i760 Accessories: Multiple Release
      #29370 - 01/08/08 01:33 PM

BoxWave releases the Designio Leather Case for the Samsung i760!

Hand-crafted from fine, premium grade leather, BoxWave?s Samsung i760 Designio Leather Case is a leather case that is custom fitted for your device. This durable leather case neatly stores your device and protects it everyday, while giving it a slim and professional look. The Designio Leather Case has a padded front cover and accessible interior that?s made from soft leather, creating the perfect union of versatility and sophistication - an utterly refined accessory for mobile users on the move.

See more of Samsung i760 Accessories by BoxWave.

-------

BoxWave releases the Holster Clip for the Samsung i760!

BoxWave?s Samsung i760 Holster Clip is a stylish, easy-to-use holster that allows you to quickly secure and release your handheld with one hand. Designed with a rotating swivel clip that locks in place at seven angles, the BoxWave Samsung i760 Holster Clip is the most secure and versatile holder for your Samsung i760.

See more Samsung i760 Accessories by BoxWave.

-------

BoxWave releases the Replacement stylus for the Samsung i760!

Now you don't have to worry about missing a stylus again! BoxWave's Replacement Stylus is specifically designed for you?re the Samsung i760. This lets you replace a missing stylus or keep an extra stylus at home, the office, and in the car.

See more Samsung i760 Accessories by BoxWave.

--------

Best,

Yong
BoxWave

--------------------
here on behalf of BoxWave -- home of the ClearTouch screen protector FlexiSkin soft case, ElectraSpan Extended Battery, and the miniSync retractable cable.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Tong Zhang, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2224

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage