Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Ask Us!

Pages: 1
pijulius

Reged: 01/11/08
Fujitsu ST5112 incorrect color scheme / automatically rotating screen
      #29400 - 01/11/08 07:27 PM

Hi there,

I decided to buy a fujitsu st5112 with Vindows Vista Business, cos its great design and especially battery life, but now that i have it like a week unfortunatelly i have two big problems that i can't seem to be able to fix, maybe you guys have some clue for me:

1: every time i login or do any install or administrator kind of work the display keeps rotating automatically from landscape to portrait. I tried to set only two display mode: landscape primary and portrait primary and set landscape for the first choice in Tablet PC Settings -> Sequence but still got the problem

and
2: This is more like a critical problem as i would like to use the tablet for some design development too, the problem is that the color scheme of the display doesn't mach any of my other lcds, there is to much green. I noticed this when i draw a header with some blue gradients and displaying the same header on all my other lcds/laptops showed me a lot deeper blue color then the one on the tablet (i can put up some photos if you need), i can correct it from Display settings -> Graphics Properties -> Color Correction but that keeps changing back and forth if you rotate the screen or on every login so i was thinking maybe there is an option to set the color correction system widely so when windows starts it gets applied and not just after i log in or maybe there is a simple fix ?

Hope you will have some clues for me on these.

Thanks in advance!
Julius

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: Fujitsu ST5112 incorrect color scheme / automatically rotating screen [Re: pijulius]
      #29402 - 01/11/08 09:59 PM

Boy, that sounds really annoying on both counts . Have you checked Fujitsu's web site to see if they have an updated graphics driver that might improve things?

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

pijulius

Reged: 01/11/08
Re: Fujitsu ST5112 incorrect color scheme / automatically rotating screen [Re: LisaG]
      #29404 - 01/12/08 04:51 AM

Hehe, it seems the first one got fixed while i was sleeping fortunately i know what i have done yesterday night, so to fix the screen from automatically rotating go to Control Panel -> Fujitsu Tablet Controls and disable (uncheck) the first 3 profile: 'Enable Undocked Profile', 'Enable Docked Landscape Profile' and 'Enable Docked Portrait Profile' and that should stop this anoying bug.

Regarding the color scheme problem i will have a look on fujitsu's site for a new driver (thanks for the suggestion LisaG) but anyway, if someone has any solution already please write.

Thanks!
Julius

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5088

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage