Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Wireless and Mobile Phones >> Windows Phone

Pages: 1
SANJAY10

Reged: 02/11/08
Loc: Chennai, India
HTC Touch Raw Deal
      #29605 - 02/11/08 03:25 AM

I purchased HTC Touch on 13/11/2007 from studio cell ,chennai IMEI:355046012971515, S/N : HT734G607142 and unfortunately had problems in its screen behaviour from the 2nd week onwards , twice the technical assistant at the shop reset my hardware and so i lost all data i had saved , then i started facing problem in the beginning on volume control panel not going away from screen for along time , again i went to the shop , they reset and it worked for a day , however due to my travel i was only able to give my instrument for repair on 29/1/08 . After 2 days the vendor calls me and says that the service department of HTC i.e. J V Electronics chennai says that there is water logging in the phone and it is out of warranty and cannot be repaired . To my knowledge the phone has never been close to water apart from the humidity of the weather .I hardly used the phone and now i dont know what to do . Moreover the battery backup is really poor.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SANJAY10

Reged: 02/11/08
Loc: Chennai, India
Re: HTC Touch Raw Deal [Re: SANJAY10]
      #29779 - 03/13/08 06:07 AM

purchased an HTC Touch in december and strated facing problesm from the 8th day , went through 3 to 4 hardware resets i.e. lost my data and then eventually after a month or so sent to teh service centre , from where it was ent back without any repair or fixing of the problem . Inspite of contacting HTC India , HTC Hong Kong etc nothing has been done .

For me this was a very raw deal ..........

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  LisaG, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5821

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage