Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Jacob_SpindelModerator
Moderator and writer

Reged: 11/21/05
iPod News: iLuv Enters HD Radio (TM) Marketplace
      #30120 - 04/30/08 10:05 PM

iLuv announced today two new HD Radio units, the i168 and i169. The iLuv i169 HD Radio unit with iPod Dock and Dual Alarm Clock will be available early May 2008 with an MSRP of $169.99 and the i168 HD Radio with Dual Alarm Clock will be available in mid April 2008 with an MSRP of? $89.99. Both will be available online at?www.i-luv.com as well as JC Penney, Electronics Expo and J&R Music.

i169 HD Radio with iPod Dock and Dual Alarm Clock:

The i169 HD Radio with iPod Dock and Dual Alarm Clock features crystal-clear, digital stereo for FM and AM HD Radio stations and multicast channels. The i169 displays information from the HD Radio station including song name, band, frequency and more. It also receives standard analog AM and FM stereo and includes PLL tuning digital tuning technology. There are 30 programmable presets for radio stations (10 for AM / 20 for FM). The new HD Radio dock also plays and charges your iPod and the digital dual alarm clock function allows you to wake to iPod, AM/FM radio, or buzzer.? It also includes an auxiliary line input for any audio devices with 3.5mm jack and remote control.

i168 HD Radio Unit with Dual Alarm Clock:

The i168 HD Radio unit with Dual Alarm Clock provides crystal-clear, digital stereo for FM and AM HD Radio stations and multicast channels..? Functions include station and song information display, analog AM and FM stereo reception, PLL tuning digital tuning technology and programmable presets for 30 radio stations (10 for AM / 20 for FM) and an auxiliary line input for any audio devices with 3.5mm jack. The liquid-crystal display (LCD) and dual alarm clock features a digital clock and date display with the option to wake up to AM/FM radio or buzzer and includes a mute function.

About HD Radio(TM) Broadcasting:
HD Radio broadcasting is sweeping the country, available to over 80 percent of the population.? More than 1,600 AM/FM stations are currently offering crystal-clear, subscription-free digital content, including on-screen text information and more than 750 FM HD2/HD3 multicast stations offering unique formats and content.? For a full list of HD Radio stations in your community, please visit www.hdradio.com.
?
-----------------------------------------------------

Read our iPod product reviews:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/iPod.htm

More News. . .

--------------------
Chief iPod Correspondent
Senior Time Waster
Extreme Moderator
Moderate Extremist
Captain of the Planet Express
Assistant Jedi Librarian
--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 62 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4086

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage