MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Wireless and Mobile Phones >> Phones (regular phones not smartphones)

Pages: 1
Muqtada_Khalid

Reged: 07/04/08
A Unique Diamond Finish
      #30674 - 07/04/08 10:18 AM

Sony Ericsson is very famous just because of his mobile phones. They have introduced new mobile phone in the market with the passage of time. Sony Ericsson Z555i is a cell phone which is introduced by the Sony Ericsson. It is a new cell phone which comes with advanced feature. This mobile phone comes with the weight of 95gm. The sony ericsson z555i ?s front side is very beautiful. In sunlight the mobile shines.

This set has a very good look if you want the new set with latest feature it is best for you. Due to its attractive looks it is very famous among the users. It is said that this set is designed for the peoples who are crazy about the looks of the mobiles. Because they think it?s reflect their personality. A unique diamond finish on the front of the mobile attracts the peoples towards it.

The screen size of this mobile is 1.9 inches with the resolution of 176 x 220 pixels. Standard size keys are used in this mobile. Turning ON and off keys are placed at the middle of the panel. Easy to use navigation keys are used in this mobile. A gesture control in the mobile phone allows the user to mute a call or to request the snooze option on their alarm feature. You can mute the phone and snooze the alarm without disturbing your work. The outside display of sony ericsson z555i faceplate helps you to know about the person who is calling to you without using clamshell. The talk time of this mobile phone is Up to 8 h 20 min. In sony ericsson z555i unlock code each movement on the net is showing through vibration.

You can set the color and design appears within phone theme according to your own wish. The home screen is updated automatically at the end of the year.
Through 1.3MP camera user can take the snaps. You can share the pictures through your Mobil with your friends. FM radio is also available through which you can enjoy the music. Accessories which are attached with this mobile phone are Battery, Charger, and Stereo Portable Hands.

The Sony Ericsson Z555i has a rechargeable battery. It can go up to three hundred & seven hours of battery standby time or up to nine hours talk time. User can transfer any type of his data via this mobile or also print the pictures with the help of USB connection. Bluetooth is also used for that purpose. EDGE technology is responsible for high speed data transfer rate. The memory is up to 12MB and also has a memory slot in it. Check out cell phone accessories on internet. You can get lots of information by reading sony ericsson z555i reviews at wirelessgalaxy.com.

Through hands free speakerphone user can take a call without holding their z555i to their ear. He can use built in speakers & a small micro phone for that purpose. BY using Ericsson Z555i a user can send or receive e-mails. Through MMS messaging user has to share their pictures with his friends and family. The MMS service of Z555i is an attractive. So it is a complete package with enough features to attract its consumers toward it. you can also download sony ericsson z555i games from internet.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Jacob_Spindel, LisaG, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 6689

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage