General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
US unlocked HTC Touch Diamond video
      #31435 - 09/19/08 03:06 PM

For those of you who are new to the HTC Touch Diamond and are interested in the US unlocked GSM 3G model now that it's available from online retailers and Best Buy, we've put together a short video of the US unlocked model so you can see the device from a variety of angles and see TouchFLO 3D in action.

Our full review of the US 3G Diamond is here: http://www.mobiletechreview.com/phones/US-3G-HTC-Touch-Diamond.htm .

This is the unlocked GSM model that works with AT&T and T-Mobile (though you'll only get 3G with AT&T). It does not work with Verizon or Sprint.

If you're interested in the Sprint version, here's our review of the Sprint HTC Touch Diamond.

-

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
angelicman

Reged: 08/01/08
Loc: California
Re: US unlocked HTC Touch Diamond video [Re: LisaG]
      #31436 - 09/19/08 03:42 PM

I think people who are interested in this phone might also be interested in Samsung Omnia, as they are very comparable. You mention on your review that you would give Samsung Omnia Editor Award if it would have US 3G. Now, that it will come to AT&T (and so has US 3G & assuming everything else remains the same), which one would pick personally? Samsung Omnia or US Diamond?

LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: US unlocked HTC Touch Diamond video [Re: angelicman]
      #31443 - 09/19/08 04:25 PM

Personally, I'd pick the Diamond given the improvements in the US editions. But it wouldn't be an easy choice (that is, if a US 3G Omnia did exist). But we have no confirmation that the Omnia is coming to AT&T. The i907 mentioned in rumors and leaks may not be the Omnia judging from the FCC documents.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 79 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 7085

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage