If you've invested in a Guitar Hero Guitar Grip and played your Guitar Hero On Tour to death already, here is something exciting. Activision is coming out with a new On Tour game that includes songs from the last 3 decades. Here is more info on the game:
Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades leverages the technology developed for Guitar Hero: On Tour and expands the experience with a new progression that takes the player through a rock ?n? roll journey from today?s rock all the way to the classics of the 70s. With a new library of music, new and improved characters and venues, fully updated UI, and backwards compatibility, the game delivers a portable way for gamers to play through the history of rock.
* Song-sharing with the original Guitar Hero: On Tour
-Unprecedented Song Streaming allows players of Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades and the previously released Guitar Hero: On Tour to share songs and rock out together in multiplayer modes.
-Wirelessly connect with Guitar Hero: On Tour players and go head-to-head on songs from either version of the game.
-Rock on with other players via Local wireless multiplayer modes.
* Travel back through time ? Shred to classic songs from the '70s, '80s, '90s and today. Play in exclusive, brand new venues set through the course of history, inspired by the most important rock trends of the last 40 years.
* Mastering the tracks ? Rock out to the biggest selection of music ever on DS with all master tracks from the defining artists of their era including Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bon Jovi, REM, Queen and many more.
* Customize characters ? Rock out with outfits from throughout the ages, defining the best and most outrageous clothing trends in rock history.
* Choose your path ? Play through any one of three different career paths each with their own story: Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, and Guitar Duel.
* All the best game modes players expect from a Guitar Hero: On Tour game.
-Play single-player career, quickplay or Guitar Duel modes.
-Play co-operatively or compete head-to-head in local wireless play in Face-Off, Pro-Face Off, or Guitar Duels; players can blow into the microphone to extinguish a pyrotechnics effects gone wrong, or use the touch screen to autograph a fan?s shirt in the middle of their set.
* Rock out anytime, anywhere ? Fans can take the Guitar Hero experience wherever they go with Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades. The Guitar Hero Guitar Grip is an ergonomic extension that mimics a guitar fret board and fits seamlessly in people?s hands to deliver the same core gameplay that defines Guitar Hero.
* Strum with the stylus ? Included with the game is a Guitar Hero pick-stylus that allows gamers to strum away in style on the touch activated screen of the DS.
Publisher: Activision Publishing, Inc.
Developer: Vicarious Visions
Release Date: Fall 2008
ESRB Rating: Rating Pending
Read our PSP game reviews:
Read our latest Nintendo DS game reviews:
Read our latest Windows Mobile game reviews:
Read our latest Palm game reviews:
More News. . .
0 registered and 423 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 4495
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5