Toshiba has announced its 10th generation Tablet PC in the Portege M750. The successor to the popular Toshiba Portege M700, the newly configured Portege M750 features a touch screen LED backlit display, full-performance processor technology, Toshiba's fourth-generation EasyGuard Technology with PC Health Monitor and an integrated optical drive. Here is more info on this upcoming notebook:
Toshiba?s Port?g? M750 is designed, engineered and manufactured exclusively by Toshiba and is ideal for education, legal, healthcare, financial planning and insurance markets with prices starting at $1,699 (MSRP).
Toshiba?s Port?g? M750 tablet PC includes the following leading-edge technologies:
* Touch Screen LED Backlit Display: The Port?g? M750 detects the presence of a digital pen or a user?s fingertip, automatically switching between the different input methods. Meanwhile, the 12.1-inch LED backlit display produces superb image quality and color saturation both indoors and outdoors.
* Full-Performance Processor Technology: The Port?g? M750 is one of the few Tablet PCs incorporating a full-performance Intel Centrino 2 processor with vPro Technology, which provides users with the power to efficiently run multiple applications simultaneously without system lag or strain.
* EasyGuard Technology: The Port?g? M750 features Toshiba?s fourth-generation EasyGuard Technology with PC Health Monitor. This new feature is a preventative maintenance utility that continuously checks the performance and functionality of a laptop?s critical hardware components and will alert users when the system is in need of a tune up. PC Health Monitor tracks the status of critical components, such as hard drive status, battery life and CPU temperature and system cooling warnings. In addition to PC Health Monitor, EasyGuard is a proprietary, value-added series of hardware and software enhancements designed to better protect and secure one?s laptop during everyday computing. Components include HDD Protection, a spill-resistant keyboard, fingerprint reader and Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
* Integrated Optical Drive: Toshiba is one of the few manufactures to offer an optical drive in a Tablet PC. A built-in optical drive reduces the Port?g? M750?s travel weight by providing users with an all-in-one solution, eliminating the bulk and inconvenience of carrying additional drives and cables.
* Webcam: The Port?g? M750?s Webcam provides mobile professionals the flexibility to communicate face-to-face with colleagues, co-workers and loved ones when out of the office or traveling. The Webcam can take still photos, record video clips and record audio notes.
* Green Attributes: The Port?g? M750 is ENERGY STAR 4.0 compliant and has achieved a Silver status through the Green Electronics Council?s Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT).
M750-S7202: Detailed Product Specs
Genuine Windows Vista Business 32/64-bit, SP1 with downgrade media for Windows? XP Professional
Intel Core2 Duo Processor P8600
Front Side Bus
PC6400 DDR2 800MHz SDRAM
WXGA LED Backlight Display supporting digital pen with indoor/outdoor viewing
Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
128MB-358MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
Hard Drive Size
Hard Drive Speed
Ultra SlimBay DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer) supporting 11 formats
Intel Wi-Fi Link 5100AGN (802.11a/g/n)
Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR
Webcam and microphone built into LCD bezel
85 key US keyboard, Toshiba Assist Button, Windows Security button, TouchPad pointing device, Windows Mobility Center Button
Finger Print Reader, Reinforced Security Cable Lock Slot, Multiple-Level Password Utilities
Intel 82567LM Gigabit Network Connection
Standard stereo speakers, Built-in microphone, Headphone jack (stereo), Microphone jack (mono)
75W (15V 5.0A) Auto-sensing, 100-240V / 50-60Hz input
Up to 4.63 hours
PC Card Slots
1-Type II PC Card Slot
PC Express Slot
No PC Express Slot
Bridge Media Adapter
2-USB (2.0), 1-eSATA/USB (2.0) combo port with Sleep and Charge
Infineon TPM Software Professional Package, TOSHIBA Security Assist, Microsoft Office Ready with Trial Office Professional 2007 (60-day trial), Computrace LoJack for Laptops (BIOS Enabled), Norton Internet Security 2008 (60 day trial), AuthenTec Entr?Pad TrueSuite technology, Google Picasa, Trusted Platform Module (TPM v1.2), TOSHIBA Recovery Disc Creator, TOSHIBA Management Console, TOSHIBA ConfigFree, TOSHIBA Disc Creator, Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
Starting at 4.6 lbs.
3-Years Parts, Labor and AC Adapter; 1-Year Battery
Read our latest notebook reviews:
Acer Aspire One with Windows XP
Sony Vaio Z550
Toshiba Satellite Pro M300
ASUS Eee PC
Toshiba Satellite U405
Lenovo ThinkPad X300
Toshiba Qosmio F45
OQO model 02
Samsung Q1 Ultra
More News. . .
0 registered and 181 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 3609
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5