Sprint stores and Boost Mobile outlets nationwide have started selling the Motorola i776 iDEN clamshell phone with push-to-talk service, a VGA camera, messaging, and Bluetooth compatibility. The price for this new iDEN device starts at $79.99 with a two-year service agreement at Sprint stores and $99.99 with Boost Mobile?s pay as you go plan. Here is more info about the phone:
Durability Meets Design
The Motorola i776 is the slimmest handset to combine Motorola's iDEN technology, a VGA Camera, Bluetooth Wireless Technology and MOTOtalk in a flip form factor, providing dependable communication at the touch of a button. A robust push-to-talk offering is now available in an affordable slim stylish package with premium finishes.
? Form factor: Clamshell
? Dimensions: 3.39?? x 1.8?? x 0.8??
? Weight 3.56 ounces
? Network: iDEN 800/900 MHz for Nextel Direct Connect, interconnect and data
? Main Display: 64K colors; 20480 pixels, TFT
? Sub-Display: 64K colors; 4096 pixels
? Battery Specifications: Standard Capacity Li-Ion Battery
? Talk Time: 205 minutes
? Built-in Camera: Embedded VGA-quality camera to capture and share images.
? Bluetooth Wireless Technology: Enables hands-free, short-range wireless communication using a compatible Bluetooth enabled headset and wireless uploading/downloading to or from a computer
? Nextel Direct Connect Features:
* Direct Connect ? Instant, one-to-one push-to-talk communication nationwide with any other Nextel Direct Connect subscriber. Ideal for quick, to the point conversations with families, friends, and co-workers.
* Group Connect ? Communicate or coordinate activities with up to 20 other Nextel Direct Connect subscribers all at once ? nationwide, quickly and easily. Create and manage groups dynamically on your phone. Group Connect participants must all have Nextel Direct Connect capable Nextel phones that have the Group Connect feature.
* Talk Group: For businesses that need instant, large group communication for dispatch and collaboration. Get the word out to groups of up to 200 people at once. All users must be within the same local market and in the same fleet.
* International Direct Connect ? International Direct Connect Calling lets you instantly connect from the U.S. to users in other eligible countries including Canada and Mexico. In addition, International Direct Connect Roaming lets you make and receive push-to-talk calls while traveling in those countries.
* Direct Talk ? The all-digital off-network push-to-talk service that works anywhere, anytime between compatible phones for short-range communications (range will vary based on terrain and conditions and in-building performance). Direct Talk provides a reliable back-up communications tool in times of emergency, network outage, or when working in or traveling to remote areas where coverage is not available.
* Direct SendSM ?Send pictures or contact information to other Direct Send-capable phones?with a quick push of the button!
* NextMail ? Send a voice message to any email address using your Direct Connect button! NextMail lets you communicate with others via email on the go without typing. Additionally, you can incorporate NextMail into your daily operations to document and track activity; even use customizable subject lines to prioritize, sort, and file your critical communications.
? Second Line Service: Second Line Service adds a second line to your phone. One line for business, one line for personal, or perhaps two business lines, with different area codes. Separate Billing for second line is also available.
? Multimedia Messaging Service: Send or receive Multimedia Messages (either audio, images, text, or all three in the same message) to or from email addresses and other capable users. You can even wirelessly store multimedia on the Sprint web site.
? GPS Navigation: Features an embedded Global Positioning System (GPS) chip necessary for utilizing the E911 emergency location services where available and receiving audible and visual turn-by-turn driving directions, mapping your location, or conducting local searches direct from your handset.
? Time/Date: Current date and time information anywhere on the Nextel National Network.
? VibraCall Alert: Notifies you of incoming phone calls, Direct Connect calls, messages and voicemail without a sound.
? Speakerphone: Hands-free cellular conversations are always available with the built-in speakerphone.
For more info visit www.sprint.com
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
Palm Treo Pro
E-TEN Glofiish V900 Windows Mobile Phone with TV
HTC Touch Diamond with US 3G Unlocked
Sprint HTC Touch Diamond Windows Mobile Pro Phone
Katana Eclipse for Sprint
MWg Zinc II
Motorola RAZR VE20
Samsung Omnia i900 Unlocked
MOTOROKR E8 on T-Mobile
LG Chocolate 3 for Verizon
Nokia E71 S60 Smartphone
HP iPAQ 910c Windows Mobile Pro Phone
Palm Treo 800w
LG Dare for Verizon
Apple iPhone 3G
Toshiba Portege G810 Windows Mobile Pro Phone
Nokia XpressMusic 5310 for T-Mobile
HTC Touch Dual
HTC Touch Diamond
Samsung Instinct for Sprint
More News. . .
0 registered and 298 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 4420
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5