Verizon Wireless offers customers two ways to watch live, up-to-the-minute Election 2008 coverage with V CAST Mobile TV and V CAST Video. Coverage will include breaking news, in-depth news and commentary during live simulcast programming from NBC, MSNBC, CBS and ABC. Here is the info on channels and programs available:
Verizon Wireless customers with V CAST Mobile TV-capable phones can access live Election Day coverage on the following V CAST Mobile TV channels:
* NBC 2GO offers customers access to full live election coverage on their mobile phones from NBC News, CNBC and MSNBC:
-NBC News? Election Night coverage begins at 7:00 p.m. ET, anchored by ?NBC Nightly News? anchor and managing editor Brian Williams in New York, with NBC News Special Correspondent Tom Brokaw, ?Today?s? Ann Curry with live coverage of exit polls across the country, NBC News Political Director Chuck Todd and NBC News? Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent Andrea Mitchell providing analysis.
-MSNBC?s Election Night coverage kicks off at 5:00 p.m. ET, anchored by David Gregory with Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow and Eugene Robinson at MSNBC Election Headquarters in New York. ?Morning Joe? host Joe Scarborough will join to provide analysis based on his years of experience in the House of Representatives. Norah O?Donnell will report on the challenges facing the incoming administration. MSNBC contributor Howard Fineman will be at the ?campaign listening post,? Pat Buchanan, Mike Murphy, Harold Ford Jr., and Rev. T.D. Jakes will provide analysis, along with reports from Tamron Hall at Election Plaza and Mara Schiavocampo in Harlem, New York City. Lester Holt will report on key Senate, House and gubernatorial races around the country.
-CNBC?s Election Night programming from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. ET with Your Money, Your Vote: Decision 2008 (LIVE) with anchors Mark Haines and Erin Burnett (7:00 p.m. ? 8:00 p.m.), Dylan Ratigan and Maria Bartiromo (8:00 p.m. ? 9:00 p.m.) and Carl Quintanilla and Michelle Caruso-Cabrera (9:00 p.m. ? 11:00 p.m.). Contributing throughout the evening will be Larry Kudlow, host of CNBC?s ?Kudlow & Company,? Tyler Mathisen, CNBC Managing Editor and John Harwood, CNBC Chief Washington Correspondent. Also contributing from CNBC Global HQ: Charlie Gasparino, CNBC On-Air Editor, David Faber, and Steve Liesman, CNBC Senior Economics Reporter. Also reports from Ross Westgate from CNBC in London as well reports from CNBC in Singapore. CNBC will also have correspondents at the candidates? Election Night headquarters: Jane Wells at Sen. McCain?s and Scott Cohn at Sen. Obama?s. CNBC will have correspondents throughout the U.S. in states including Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and California while Hampton Pearson will be reporting from CNBC headquarters on all the key senate races that will determine the balance of power on Capitol Hill. In addition, CNBC?s ?Squawk Box? will air beginning at 5:00 a.m. on Wed., Nov. 5.
* CBS Mobile ? A live simulcast of CBS News? Election Night coverage begins at 7:00 p.m. ET with Katie Couric serving as anchor of CBS News? ?Campaign ?08: Election Night.? She will be joined ? in New York and around the country ? by CBS News Correspondents Bob Schieffer, Jeff Greenfield, Sharyl Attkisson, Jim Axelrod, Armen Keteyian, Anthony Mason, Byron Pitts, Chip Reid and Dean Reynolds. CBS News political analysts Dan Bartlett and Dee Dee Myers will be on hand to offer political commentary on all key races. Couric will also anchor a live Webcast on CBSNews.com beginning at approximately 2:00 a.m. ET, immediately following CBS News? live broadcast coverage of the election results.
* ABC News ? ABC News NOW?s live broadcast beginning at 7:00 p.m. ET, and continuing until at least 2:00 a.m. The coverage will be co-hosted by ABC?s Sam Donaldson and Senior Political Reporter Rick Klein from ABC News studios in New York City.
Verizon Wireless customers can also watch live V CAST Video clips tomorrow in the Election 2008 category on their phones, which will help them stay up to date and informed:
* Decision ?08 from NBC News ? Election Night coverage beginning live at 7:00 p.m. ET with Brian Williams anchoring, plus frequent updates concerning The Presidential Vote, Congressional & State Races, Exit Polls, plus Vlogs and Views that feature updates from reporters in the field and at battleground states; commentary from Tom Brokaw, Chuck Todd, Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow and other guests; original content produced by NBC Mobile that includes ?Election Day Buzz? from Seth Goldman; and coverage from Rockefeller Plaza throughout the day and evening including interviews with voters and NBC affiliate reporters. Get text alerts on-the-go with race projections and other election news from NBC News by texting ?elex? to 622639. Verizon Wireless customers can also join subscriber text groups. Text ?First? (for First Read), ?Joe? (for Morning Joe), ?MTP? (for Meet the Press) or ?HB? (for Hardball) to 622639 to find out the latest election news.
* CBS Mobile News ? Exclusive made-for-mobile clips from CBS News? Campaign 2008 coverage will be made available for on-demand viewing. Clips include political stories and insight from CBS News? leading correspondents and political analysts.
* ABC News ? Updated video from political events, plus the latest news on the polls and political features on each party?s candidate for president and vice president
In addition, the Election 08 category on V CAST Video will also offer video coverage tomorrow that will be refreshed throughout the day on the following channels:
* Telemundo ? Full coverage of the elections with video from award winning ARV and Noticiero Telemundo
* To The Contrary ? Reviews the election from a woman?s perspective and provides an in-depth look as to how women voters are feeling, whom they are voting for and the impact Gov. Sarah Palin and Sen. Hillary Clinton have had on this election
* WebCast ?08 (an exclusive channel maintained by Kargo) ? Offers official video from the Obama and McCain campaigns, plus updated video from all perspectives, including video from 23/6, Barely Political, Veracifier, Brave New Films, Hillary Speaks For Me and Purple States
Monthly access packages for V CAST Mobile TV begin at $13.00 per month and customers can check out V CAST Video whenever they want for just $3.00 for 24-hour use or by signing up for the $15.00 V CAST VPak monthly subscription, which also includes access to Verizon Wireless? ESPN MVP, Get It Now and Mobile Web services.
For more information on V CAST services from Verizon Wireless, including available markets, program guides and schedules for V CAST Mobile TV and available programming for V CAST Video, visit www.verizonwireless.com/vcast
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
Samsung Epix i907 for AT&T
T-Mobile G1 Google Android Phone
Palm Treo Pro
E-TEN Glofiish V900 Windows Mobile Phone with TV
HTC Touch Diamond with US 3G Unlocked
Sprint HTC Touch Diamond Windows Mobile Pro Phone
Samsung Omnia i900 Unlocked
Nokia E71 S60 Smartphone
Apple iPhone 3G
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5 for T-Mobile
Sony Ericsson W350a for AT&T
Sasmung Sway for Verizon
T-Mobile Sidekick 2008
Motorola RAZR VE20
MOTOROKR E8 on T-Mobile
More News. . .
0 registered and 135 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 3373
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5