Sony Ericsson today introduces the C510 Cyber-shot, its most affordable Cyber-shot phone to date, and an application upgrade to the C905 Cyber-shot phone, currently at the top of the charts across the globe. Here is more info on this Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot phone:
The C510 Cyber-shot will make Sony Ericsson's camera phone experience accessible to even more consumers and markets worldwide.
C510 Cyber-shot More consumers can now enjoy the Cyber-shot experience, without compromising on quality. Sony Ericsson continues to push design and innovation, as well as work with the best partners in the industry, to provide existing consumers and consumers in new markets the chance to enjoy the benefits of mobile photography.
The accessible C510 Cyber-shot handset is jammed packed with the highest quality imaging technology and encased in a stylish handset design expected from Sony Ericsson.
Beautifully simple C510 Cyber-shot features include:
* Reliable 3.2 megapixel Cyber-shot camera * Smile Shutter ? clever technology that detects a person?s smile and immediately takes the photo! * Face Detection ? focusing technology of up to three faces at a time * Auto-rotation ? alter the landscape and portrait view by rotating the mobile phone * Snapfish by HP ? pre-installed application allows users to send print orders from the phone to Snapfish and have quality photo prints delivered to their homes. * YouTube? enabled ? upload your videos and images straight to the web * Photo Fix ? adjust light balance, brightness and contrast simultaneously * SMS conversation style ? see your entire SMS conversation history at a glance * Slide in lens cover and illuminated imaging Shortcuts * Auto focus ? take the best shot
C905 Cyber-shot upgrade The fantastic C905 Cyber-shot phone is now even better thanks to new software announced today by Sony Ericsson. The 8.1 megapixel camera phone has received tremendous feedback across the globe.
This upgrade is designed to add extra value to a consumer?s camera phone experience, and make a fantastic product even better. Consumers who already own a C905 Cyber-shot phone can easily download the new applications from mid-February 2009 at www.sonyericsson.com
Capture the spontaneous moments in life with the C905 Cyber-shot upgrade, which features:
* Smile Shutter * YouTube * WayFinder 8 * Snapfish by HP ? high quality, best value prints. Place print orders directly from the mobile phone ? no memory cards, cables or offload needed * SMS/MMS conversation style - users can switch between the generic inbox or conservation chat where the entire message chain is presented at a glance.
Also announced today is a new colour of C905 Cyber-shot, Tender Rose, available from Q1 2009 in selected markets and IM502, a new camera phone tripod, available in stores now.
The C510 Cyber-shot supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 and UMTS/HSPA 850/1900/2100. C510 Cyber-shot will be available in selected markets from Q1in the colours Future Black and Radiation Silver.
The Sony Ericsson C510 Cyber-shot at a glance
* 3.2 megapixel camera * Auto focus * Up to 3.2x digital zoom * Smile Shutter * Face detection * Photo fix * Photo light * Video light * Picture blogging * Video blogging * Video recording
* Media player * Album art * Mega Bass * PlayNow * TrackID * Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) * Music tones (MP3/AAC)
* Access NetFront Web browser * Web feeds * Photo feeds