Majesco Entertainment today announced Dawn of Heroes for Nintendo DS. Developed by Wicked Studios, Dawn of Heroes is a tactical role playing game that combines classic RPG concepts - including character development, epic combat, quests and puzzles - with a humorous style. The game also supports head-to-head multiplayer action and the ability to trade collected items, two features designed to build a community of worldwide heroes. Here is more info about this upcoming Nintendo DS game:
Featuring more than 50 playable missions with branching paths and side quests, Dawn of Heroes takes players to the endangered Kingdom of Brimthule.
Brimthule?s King sacrificed himself to entomb the great beast Ragnakore within stone. Now players must save the kingdom by battling the curses, monsters and misfortunes that have ensued following the King?s tragic demise.
* Take in breathtaking 3D graphics, from the massive world of Brimthule to the unique look of all its inhabitants.
* Immerse yourself in a deep storyline as you experience multiple quests and dangers.
* Play more than 50 missions with branching paths and side quests.
* Over 25 playable classes from 6 unique factions let you create your own party of heroes to work together as the ultimate team.
* Face a multitude of enemies from 12 unique factions.
* Collect hundreds of items during your adventure and share them online with friends.
* Awesome local and Wi Fi multiplayer action has players constantly optimizing their parties for a different battle every time they seek a new challenge.
* Streamlined user interface allows players to command all aspects of their adventure using the touch screen and stylus.
The game will be out this year, no exact date has been set yet.