MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Wireless and Mobile Phones >> RIM BlackBerry

Pages: 1
oomble

Reged: 02/20/09
Loc: Ssan Francisco, CA
Beta Users Wanted: Unlock the Potential of Your Bold!
      #32724 - 02/20/09 12:13 PM

Hi All,

We're the founders of a new web service called Oomble that is currently in development. On the heels of our incredibly successful beta release for the Samsung Instinct, we are now looking for beta testers to help us unlock the potential of your Bold.

Oomble is a completely wireless service that lets you manage the photos and music on your phone, all from your computer?s web browser. Sign up for Oomble and you?ll be able to instantly drag and drop your photos and songs from your hard drive or your favorite sites (such as Flickr, Kodak Gallery, Photobucket, Facebook, and MySpace) right into your Bold (and vice versa) with a single click.

Here is what one beta user has said about Oomble:

"This is the app I've been waiting for. One Word = Amazing. Now I have something to brag about to my iPhone buddies!"

Oomble is best experienced on your Bold when you are using WiFi. Oomble does work on the Bold with 3G, but as some of you may have experienced, 3G network performance of the Bold can be unpredictable at times (this is a known firmware/chipset issue for the Bold). We've done our best to make sure Oomble is able to recover from these network issues, so please let us know if you also experience network problems with Oomble.

We are opening general beta registration to only 200 Bold signups (AT&T only, for now), so sign up now to be sure you?re one of the first to try out Oomble!

Just go to www.oomble.com to signup using Internet Explorer (Firefox support coming soon) and enter the promotional code: BOLD

We hope you like Oomble! And please do provide us any feedback at comments@oomble.com. Thanks so much.

Best,

Dan and Chris

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
oomble

Reged: 02/20/09
Loc: Ssan Francisco, CA
Oomble Update! [Re: oomble]
      #34385 - 09/02/09 06:35 PM

Hi Everyone,

We're excited to announce some long awaited new features to the Oomble service! We've been receiving great suggestions from all our fantastic users and have been doing our best to continually provide new features and enhancements as requested. Oomble now has the following new features:

1. Ability to create photo albums in your favorite photo site
2. Ability to drag photos directly to 3rd party photo albums
3. Multiple delete of photos and music off your phone from the web
4. Multiple drag of photos to your phone or to your favorite photo site
5. Multiple drag of music tracks to your phone from your iTunes library
6. Support for new phone models

Please let us know how you like these new features and as usual, please email us with comments, questions and suggestions at comments@oomble.com and follow us (or tweet about us) at www.twitter.com/oomble

Best,

dan

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Jacob_Spindel, LisaG, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 8521

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage