Verizon Wireless announced today that the new Verizon Wireless CDM8975 is available immediately through business sales channels. The phone, developed by Personal Communications Devices, LLC, is a clamshell Push to Talk phone and it's available at $99.99 with a contract after rebate online at www.verizonwireless.com and in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores beginning March 9. Here is more info on the Verizon CDM8975 PTT phone:
The Verizon Wireless CDM8975 provides customers with access to Verizon Wireless' Push to Talk service that leverages the company?s Evolution-Data Optimized (EV-DO) Revision A (Rev. A) network. The Verizon Wireless CDM8975 also supports VZ Navigator(SM) with access to audible turn-by-turn maps, directions and millions of data points that can help business customers locate their offsite meeting locations quickly and even share their maps with colleagues.
The Web-enabled phone supports Bluetooth technology, a 1.3 megapixel digital camera with video recording capabilities, voice commands, voice activated dialing, and a stereo speaker. Customers can stay entertained on a long commute or a business trip with Verizon Wireless? V CAST Music with Rhapsody and V CAST Video services.
Additional features and capabilities on the Verizon Wireless CDM8975 include:
* Dedicated Push to Talk and speakerphone button
* Internal antenna ?intenna?
* Bluetooth technology ? headset, hands free (car kits), dial-up networking, stereo, phonebook access, basic printing, basic imaging, object push for vCard, and file transfer
* Media Center-capable ? downloadable games, ringtones, wallpapers, location based services and more
* V CAST Music with Rhapsody-capable ? download music directly to the phone from a library of more than 5 million songs and get the master copy of the song on a PC free of digital rights management software that restricts how and where music can be played. Customers can also sync favorite tracks, albums and playlists from a PC.
* V CAST Video ? download or stream video from the best names in news, sports, entertainment and more
* Text messaging
* Enhanced Message Service
* Multimedia Message Service
* T9 Predictive Text
* Phonebook with up to 500 entries with multiple contacts
* Push to Talk phonebook with up to 500 individual contacts and up to 100 group contacts with up to 50 members per group
* Expandable memory on an optional microSD? memory card up to 8 GB (card not included)
* Web browser: WAP
* Customizable wallpaper
* Bilingual interface for English and Spanish
* Dimensions: 3.7? (h) x 1.9? (w) x 0.8? (d)
* Weight: 3.2 ounces
The Verizon Wireless CDM8975 is available for $99.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate and a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted. Corporate discount pricing is available. Verizon Wireless customers can add Unlimited Push to Talk for $5 per month, per line to any Nationwide voice plan.
For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com Business customers should call 1-800-VZW-4BIZ or contact their Verizon Wireless Business Sales Representative.
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
AT&T Phone Reviews
Verizon Phone Reviews
Sprint Phone Reviews
T-Mobile Phone Reviews
Unlocked Phone Reviews
More News. . .
0 registered and 510 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 4402
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5