Can't get enough of the Guitar Hero game on the Nintendo DS? You should be happy to know that a new edition of the Guitar Hero is coming to your handheld platform, the Modern Hits. The game will feature more than 25 master tracks from artists including Coldplay, Fall Out Boy and Weezer, and will introduce an all-new Fan Request system that challenges players to jam like never before. Here is more info on this upcoming Nintendo DS game:
Guitar Hero Modern Hits
Handheld guitar gods can now choose how they raise-up their band from the underground music scene to worldwide rock stardom in Guitar Hero Modern Hits. Featuring a set list comprised of more than 25 master tracks from influential artists including Coldplay, Fall Out Boy and Weezer, Guitar Hero Modern Hits expands on the innovative Guitar Hero gameplay on the Nintendo DS by introducing an all-new Fan Request system that challenges players to jam like never before. Fret board fanatics can once again unleash their inner rock stars anytime, anywhere as they hone their shredding skills and jam to face-melting modern rock tracks from the last five years in Guitar Hero Modern Hits.
- Rock out to today?s hottest tracks ? Shred along to more than 25 master tracks, all modern rock hits from some of the hottest bands including Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, Tenacious D, Weezer, The Strokes and more. Players will tour through five all-new venues that are as extreme as the tunes played in them.
- Choose your path to stardom ? For the first time ever, players can choose how they take their band from the underground music scene to worldwide rock stardom with the exciting non-linear gameplay progression in Guitar Hero Modern Hits.
- Do it for the fans ? Guitar Hero: Modern Hits delivers an all-new gameplay experience with Fan Requests. By completing Fan Requests players build their fan base and open up new challenges to rock-out like never before including jamming to an entire song in Hyperspeed, battling it out in a Guitar Duel with active Bomb Notes or whammying every single hold note in a song.
- Rock out anytime, anywhere ? Fans can take the Guitar Hero experience wherever they go with Guitar Hero Modern Hits. The Guitar Hero Guitar Grip? is an ergonomic extension that mimics a guitar fret board and fits seamlessly in people?s hands to deliver the same core gameplay that defines Guitar Hero.
- The party never stops ? Song streaming features allow players of Guitar Hero Modern Hits and its predecessors, Guitar Hero: On Tour and Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades, to share songs via local wireless connectivity. Players can rock out together in multiplayer modes, jamming to tracks from all three versions of the game
- Rusty Rocco?s Venue
Wolfmother ? Dimension
Coldplay - Violet Hill
Lenny Kravitz - Where Are We Runnin
Evanescence - Sweet Sacrifice
The Strokes ? Reptilia
The Bravery ? Unconditional
- Casino Vicarious Venue
Fall Out Boy - This Ain?t A Scene
Weezer - Everybody Get Dangerous
The Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
12 Stones ? Adrenaline
Tenacious D ? The Metal
Atreyu ? Falling Down
Read our PSP game reviews:
Read our latest Nintendo DS game reviews:
Read our latest Windows Mobile game reviews:
Read our latest Palm game reviews:
More News. . .
0 registered and 646 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 3744
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5