General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Motorola Introduces the Motorola Clutch i465 iDEN Phone with QWERTY Keyboard
      #33189 - 05/01/09 01:05 PM

Combining the power of push-to-talk with the convenience of QWERTY, Motorola today introduced Motorola Clutch i465, the first Motorola iDEN, push-to-talk device designed especially for easy messaging. Clutch offers a full QWERTY keyboard with shortcut keys, IM-style texting and Motorola's push-to-talk technology. Clutch is military-spec certified for extreme conditions including shock, vibration, dust, and solar radiation. Here is more info on the Motorola Clutch i465 iDEN phone:

"Motorola Clutch i465: Chat the Way You Want
Text as easily as you talk with Motorola Clutch i465, Motorola?s first device that combines the power of push-to-talk and the convenience of QWERTY. With a familiar design and military-tough durability, Motorola Clutch satisfies the messaging needs of even the most serious texters and talkers.

Instant Gratification
Clutch is the first Motorola iDEN, full QWERTY device with push-to-talk technology designed for easy texting and talking so you have multiple ways to get the word out. A full QWERTY keyboard with shortcut keys and software upgrades such as IM-style texting helps you multitask like a champion. If your voice expresses what written words can?t, Motorola?s leading push-to-talk technology is your verbal IM for keeping in constant contact.

Mega Messaging
IM-style texting makes it easy to respond and follow the message stream. Get the last word in with increased character space and keep your eye on multiple conversations using an all-in-one view of your incoming and outgoing messages.

Get Rough
With a familiar QWERTY design and solid handling, Clutch is made to be gripped even when you play hard. Clutch meets military-specs for extreme conditions including shock, vibration, dust, and solar radiation, which means your phone can withstand almost as much as you can. Reliable push-to-talk services keeps you on top of your team, crew or family without literally breathing down their necks."

Motorola Clutch i465 Specs:

Talk and Standby Time
205 minutes/100 hours

Bands/Modes
800/900 MHz

Weight
96g/3.4oz

Dimensions
54 mm x 112.8mm x 14.9 (mm)
2.1? x 4.4? x 0.6 (inches)

Battery
1130 mAh

Connectivity
Bluetooth 1.22; micro USB; 5-pole, 2.5mm audio jack (mono)

Display
1.79? 64k TFT; 128x160

Messaging
SMS, MMS, email (POP3), message threading, predictive text

Audio
MIDI, WAV, MP3, ring tones

Video
Capture/Playback, H.263

Camera
300k resolution with 4x zoom

Memory
20 MB user available memory

Form Factor
Full QWERTY candybar

Motorola Clutch i465 will be available in Q2.

-----------------------------------------------------

To read our latest phone reviews please visit:

Samsung Instinct S30 for Sprint
Sanyo SCP-2700
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Touch Screen Phone
Nokia E63
LG Rumor 2 for Sprint
Palm Treo Pro for Sprint
LG Versa for Verizon
Samsung Memoir for T-Mobile
Pantech Matrix Pro C820

More News. . .

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 75 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3949

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage