Toshiba today announced the Toshiba mini NB205, a compact, lightweight companion PC that's powered by the Intel Atom N280 processor. The 10-inch netbook features a full-sized keyboard and comes in four metallic colors: Sable Brown, Frost White, Indigo Blue and Posh Pink.
Here is more info and the specs for the Toshiba mini NB205:
"Comfort without Compromise
The super-compact mini NB205 features a bright and vivid 10.1-inch diagonal widescreen LED backlit display, a full-size QWERTY raised-tile keyboard and a generous laptop-sized touchpad, making typing and navigating the Web easy and comfortable. The mini notebook also runs Windows XP, a familiar operating system with broad application compatibility.
The mini NB205 is packed with common-sense usability features that address real-world consumer portability demands. It comes equipped with a Hard Drive Impact Sensor that guards data from the daily bumps of mobile life and a USB port with Sleep-and-Charge that enables users to charge various consumer electronics devices even when the unit is turned off.
The mini NB205 delivers peace of mind around the world ? it is one of the few mini notebooks available that comes standard with a one-year international limited warranty, giving Toshiba customers access to over 271 service providers worldwide.
A Stylish and Eco-chic Companion
There are two available configurations of the Toshiba mini NB205 series.
The mini NB205-N310 features a unique and stylish textured finish, an accenting chrome hinge and will be available in four metallic color finishes ? Sable Brown, Frost White, Indigo Blue and Posh Pink - to fit the most discerning consumer?s style and fashion needs.
The mini NB205-N210 features a Fusion Finish in Black Onyx cover and a sleek, flat keyboard with Black Matte finish."
Available specs of the Toshiba mini NB205:
- 10.1-inch diagonal widescreen TruBrite backlit LED display (WSVGA)
- Windows XP Home operating system
- Intel Atom N280 processor (1.66GHz)
- 1GB DDR2 800MHz RAM, upgradeable to 2GB
- Spacious storage with a 160GB HDD
- 802.11b/g wireless and 10/100 Ethernet
- Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR (only available in mini NB205-N310)
- TOSHIBA Hard Drive Impact Sensor
- Lightweight and very portable at only 2.9 lbs.
- Long-life 6-cell battery delivering up to 9 hours of productivity
- One USB port with Sleep-and-Charge and two USB 2.0 ports
- Built-in Webcam, speaker and microphone
- Toshiba PC Health Monitor
- RGB port for connecting to external displays
- Memory Card Reader Slot
- Security Lock Slot
- One-year international limited warranty and award-winning Toshiba service and support
Pricing and Availability
The Toshiba mini NB205-N310 ($399.00 MSRP) and mini NB205-N210 ($349.00 MSRP) will both be available in late June at major retailers, e-tailers and direct from Toshiba on toshibadirect.com. Additionally, the mini NB205-N210 can be purchased through select Toshiba Preferred Partner Program resellers.
More information about the Toshiba mini NB205 can be found at laptops.toshiba.com/nb200
Read our latest notebook reviews:
HP tx2z TouchSmart Tablet PC
HP Mini 2140
Lenovo IdeaPad Y650
Gateway P-7808u FX Gaming Notebook
Sony VAIO P with SSD
Fujitsu LifeBook U820
Fujitsu LifeBook P8020
Toshiba Portege A600
Acer Aspire One with Windows XP
More News. . .
0 registered and 216 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 3967
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5