Verizon Wireless and Motorola announced the availability of the Motorola Rival today. Designed for quick and easy messaging, the Motorola Rival keeps customers socially connected, while offering a variety of popular multimedia features from Verizon Wireless, including V CAST Music with Rhapsody, V CAST Video, Visual Voice Mail and VZ Navigator. Here is more info on this new Verizon phone:
"Available colors: Tin Silver or Purple
* Pocket-friendly side-slider with QWERTY keyboard
* Touch dial-pad
* IM-style texting that organizes messages by contact, displaying them in a chat-like format
* One-touch access to text message composition, emoticons, symbols, IM and e-mail
* Backlit QWERTY keyboard for faster messaging; keyboard lights up either characters, numbers or symbols based on entry mode while texting in the dark
* Holds up to 500 text messages in inbox and outbox
* 2.0 megapixel camera
* 3.5 mm headset jack and up to 8 GB optional removable memory to satisfy any music appetite (microSD card is sold separately)
* Instantly connect with friends on AOL Instant Messenger, Windows Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger with Mobile IM
* Mobile Email allows access to popular e-mail services such as Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL and Windows Live
* Supports Verizon Wireless? V CAST Music with Rhapsody service, which allows customers to choose from more than 4 million songs to download over the air; get the master copy of the songs on their PCs; and sync favorite tracks, albums and playlists from their PCs to their phones using a separately sold USB cable
* Supports VZ Navigator to get audible turn-by-turn directions to more than 15 million points of interest and share the directions with others
* Visual Voice Mail allows customers to view, delete, reply, listen to and forward voice mail messages without having to listen to prior messages or voice instructions
Pricing and availability:
The Motorola Rival is available beginning June 10, 2009, online at www.verizonwireless.com and in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores for $99.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
VZ Navigator is available for $2.99 daily access, and Visual Voice Mail is available for $2.99 monthly access. V CAST Music with Rhapsody is available for $14.99 monthly access.
For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com "
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
Palm Pre for Sprint
HTC Touch Pro2
Samsung Trance for Verizon
Nokia E71x for AT&T
Samsung Impression for AT&T
Samsung Instinct S30 for Sprint
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Touch Screen Phone
LG Rumor 2 for Sprint
More News. . .
2 registered and 496 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 3564
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5