Thank you, TeleNav!! Finally we can get the TeleNav GPS (ATT Navigator) application for the iPhone!!
ATT today announced the availability of its ATT Navigator on iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Using the latest iPhone OS 3.0 software the app brings full audible and visual turn-by-turn navigation service over the nation's fastest 3G network. The application is free but you will need to pay for the subscription. Here is more info:
"Loaded with enhanced functionality and capabilities, AT&T Navigator provides a rich lineup of user-friendly features, including: map updates, speech recognition, ETA updates, more than 10 million business listings, real-time traffic alerts, one-touch rerouting, daily gas prices and more.
Perfect for Parent and Professional.
Gone are the days when business travelers are dependent on built-in car GPS devices. Same goes for parents managing caravans and car pools to overnight soccer tournaments. Built to accommodate road warriors of all kinds, AT&T Navigator maximizes the customer experience to provide:
* Automatic Content Updates: No manual updates required. The latest map and navigating details are automatically available to subscribers at no extra cost.
* Voice and On-Screen Turn-By-Turn Directions: Real-time voice and visual guidance, including street names, automatic re-routes, ETA and total mileage updates. Drivers can also choose among multiple route options, including 'traffic optimized'; 'fastest'; 'prefer streets'; 'prefer highways' and 'pedestrian mode' to ensure the most customized navigation experience.
* Speech Recognition: Touch and talk capability for instant turn-by-turn directions to destination.
* Traffic Alerts: Real-time route monitoring and proactive searches every five minutes for traffic congestion or incident. Voice and on-screen alerts, plus faster route options provided.
* 3D Maps: Full-color 3D moving map brings navigation to life. Maps provide details on current location, plus streets and interstates within driving distance.
* Business Listings: One-touch access to more than 10 million business listings from YELLOWPAGES.COM. Plus, access to business ratings, phone numbers and one-touch dialing.
* In-Route Customization: Users have the advantage of finding convenient rest stops for gas, food and other needs along their current route - saving both time and mileage.
* Online Trip Planning: Preplan trips, save addresses and manage travel accounts online at www.navpreplan.com Save locations and send directions straight to iPhone.
The app is available for $9.99 a month from Apple's App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at iTunes AppStore
As with AT&T Navigator subscriptions on other devices, the app will be billed directly by AT&T and included on the customer's monthly statement. AT&T Navigator works within the United States. Customers can download the app through Apple's App Store under the "GPS and Navigation" category. AT&T Navigator on iPhone requires iPhone OS 3.0 software.
Additional information, including other devices programmed for AT&T Navigator, is available at www.att.com/navigator
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
iPhone 3G S for AT&T
Palm Pre for Sprint
HTC Touch Pro2
Samsung Trance for Verizon
Nokia E71x for AT&T
Samsung Impression for AT&T
Samsung Instinct S30 for Sprint
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Touch Screen Phone
More News. . .
0 registered and 278 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 3680
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5